Monday, February 15, 2010

Love, FaceBible style

From The Edge by The Oregonian

Well, another Valentine's Day has come and gone, and here at Edge HQ we still can't update our Facebook relationship status to anything above "sitting alone on couch in underwear eating Cheetos."

But it could be worse. We could be in one of those Old Testament relationships.

Paradise lost

Eve just found an apple tree. (drool)

God Ix-nay on the apples-way.

Serpent Dude, you are so uptight about that tree. Go for it, E.

Adam Serpent, stay away from my woman. Eve, don't listen to him.

Eve Hey, S., you talked me into it! (giggle)

Eve Yum!!!

God I am totally un-friending you.

God Adam, too.

Adam has changed his relationship status to "It's Complicated."

Whole lotta pain

Lot is chillin' at home in Sodom.

Angel We still on for dinner 2 nite?

Lot You bet!

Sodomite Y'all want coffee, tea or me? ;)

God Gag me. I am totally un-friending all you Sodomites.

Angel Lot, meet me in Zoar ASAP. Bring the family. Don't look back.

Lot's Wife Zoar?? That hillbilly place? No way!

Lot It'll be OK, hon. I promise.

Lot's Wife But my parties! My furniture! My jewelry!

Lot Who cares?! God is TICKED! We gotta get outta his way!

Lot's Wife just turned into a pillar of salt.

Lot has changed his relationship status to "It's Complicated."

When love goes belly-up.

Jonah seems to be inside a whale.

Is that even possible?

Whoa, it stinks in here.

Jonah's Wife has changed her relationship status to "It's Complicated."

http://blog.oregonlive.com/edge/2010/02/mondays_edge_love_facebible_st.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

No comments: